our history

The parish was opened in the 1950s at a time when the diocese was establishing a number of new parishes in the suburbs of Toronto. The original church was built in 1955 and now sets as the parish hall and Sunday school. The present church building was erected in 1967 and includes the worship area, sacristy, a meeting room, offices for the priest and for administration. There is an en-suite two-piece washroom in the rector's office. The seating capacity of the sanctuary is 300 with additional seating for the choir. The buildings have been well maintained and are in good condition. The most recent building inspection was done in 2008. 

The original building, plus the newer building, now form one L-shaped building. The parish hall was the original church. The upper level (formerly the worship area) contains Sunday school, choir changing/robing rooms, wardens' room, and a printer and photocopying room. The lower level (8 or 9 steps down) contains a large hall for meetings, lunch and dinner parties and a large, well equipped kitchen. Men's and women's washrooms are on the lower level. 

Our Churchwardens

Claude Williams

Priest-in-Charge's Warden

Jane Lawrence

People's Warden

our staff

jaime barrow

organist/Parish Administrator

Michael Barrow

VERGER

our lay-leaders

Caroline hartley

treasurer

Ian physick

ADVISORY BOARD CHAIR & YOUTH GROUP LEADER

bob bowering

FUNDRAISING/PLANNING COMMITTEE CHAIR

Lisa turner

ALTAR GUILD LEADER &

SYNOD DELEGATE

don smith

SIDESPERSONS LEADER

Youvi youvarajah

sunday school teacher

Charles sargeant

stewardship 

GAIL THOMPSON

OUTREACH COORDINATOR

Gloria Ramsay-Hall

PRAYER CHAIN

Join us every Sunday as we seek to know christ and make him known

0